Partner with us in this ministry.
We can't even begin to serve in Africa without people like you.
Our AIM account number is: 011520
- Pray with us. Lift up our work, our family, our community and the unreached people of Africa.
- Send a note of encouragement via email or Facebook.
- Partner with us financially. We live in Africa, and the only way we can sustain life here is through the ongoing financial investment of individuals, families and churches. We are continually praying for all who God would call to partner with us in this ministry! If you are interested in joining with us in what God has called us to, THANK YOU. Thank you for laboring alongside us and making this ministry possible. It is truly such a joy to serve with you!
First, you can set up an account through AIM's online giving portal to contribute to our Monthly Fund, our Home Assignment Fund, or to our Vehicle Fund.
Give with a Check
If you would like to give monthly with a check, please fill out this pledge card and mail it to the following address: P.O. Box 3611; Peachtree City, GA 30269. Be sure to write our names on the pledge card but not on the check.
One-time gifts can also be sent to this address, but you do not need to include the pledge card. Just include a separate note with our names and our account number (011520) on it and indicate that it is a one-time gift.
Give Via Bank Transfer (monthly contributions)
Use Automatic Electronic Transfer (EFT) from a checking or savings account. Contributions will come out of your account on the 15th of each month.
- Download and print this Automatic Contribution Form
- Enclose a blank voided check or savings deposit slip
- Read the form and sign according to the signatures on that account
- Return by mail to the address listed on the form
Please email us at email@example.com letting us know about your gift!
Each gift you make towards our support (or to a project) is tax deductible. Please contact us if you have any questions or would like to discuss further what God's called us to. Thank you so much for considering a financial partnership with us!
A Bit More About Our Needs
1 Chronicles 29:14 confirms where all the resources come from, "But who am I, and who are my people, that we should be able to give as generously as this? Everything comes from you, and we have given you only what comes from your hand." This give and receive relationship is not between you and us, but rather it is between you and God. As we have done with all of our financial needs, we rely on God to move in the hearts of people like you to provide these funds.
OUR MONTHLY FUND
Our Monthly Fund serves as a type of operations account. Our monthly fund allows us to buy things like groceries, petrol for our vehicle, and educational materials for our kids; and we are able to pay for medical bills if necessary; as well as the rent on our home, and language learning courses out of our monthly fund.
OUR HOME ASSIGNMENT FUND
"Home Assignment" is our time to reconnect with supporters, report on ministry, rest and regroup for another term in Kenya. We plan to return to the States annually for six to eight weeks during the summer months when our kids are out of school. This "Home Assignment" Fund is designed to cover the extra expense of travel and housing during this time. We put aside a percentage of our overall support each month to account for this, but this year our plane tickets are more expensive than we had planned for. When you give to this fund, you will be helping with this need.
OUR VEHICLE FUND
Life in Africa is quite different than life in the United States, as you can imagine, and the roads are quite hard on vehicles. A reliable form of transportation to get from place to place and also to travel within our region to share the stories of what God's doing among unreached people groups is needed. So, if you feel led to give to this part of our ministry, thank you! You can give online by clicking the button above and selecting our Vehicle Fund, or you can send a check to AIM (see instructions and address above).